Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

EXAM MODE: ON




Monday, Thursday and Friday, yes..next week is my exam week and i haven't started my revision yet..since i'm too busy with work, classes, assignment and stuff!its not tension anymore..it creates pressure+tense+moody to myself sampai demam2 dibuatnya.2 weeks demam+batuk+flu..yeah..feeling so sick.I just cant help it..too much work to do.If working and studying will make u day busy, try working and do a master program!it will make u craaaazy!yup!the study-load is triple of what u have done during degree program.Now, i'm waiting for my independent day!!!!!hoooo yeahh!cant wait yo!

Tak sabar nk release tension, short holiday perhaps..where to?hmmm..plan dah ade..somewhere near and of course..FUN place!jeng jeng jeng!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment