Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Diet Start Today


i have to start my diet!lol!I've gain 6 kg since Jan' last yr!Once, my tops koyak at lengan..and my favorite lavender sweater tak muat dkt lengan!damn it!omg!creepy!i'm fat!gemok!debab!bulat!whatever u called it.

Depressed!lagi2 bila dah nak dekat dgn wedding day..takdela dekat sgt, but still..i have to start now.Bukannya diet 3 hari boleh kurus kan.
So, since 2 of my best friend dah start diet since last week.. and this time is serious.i mean serious diet hokay..like u are counting how many tablespoon of whatever juice u are taking and how much calories u consume..this is serious man..coz they are not like this ever before..ever ok!phew~i am so impressed women!haha!so, smlm start diet. I have to avoid rice and decided to eat sushi..okla kan..fresh & not oily :)


salmon steak-not the same as before as they don't imported the fish anymore since Japan tsunami

egg custard - this is one thing that i couldn't eat at sushi king!smell like shit, make me wanna throw up


salmon sushi
california temaki


me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment