Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Marufuku @ Jaya One

Today, I tried Japanese food at Marafuku at Jaya One, PJ.Specialize in udon dish. Food is simple, yet healthy.

Freshly made everyday and price is as low as from RM6.00. So worth it..especially for me(didn't get my salary yet..sob!sob!)

 
Marafuku outlet at Jaya One, PJ

 Signature dish..Home specialty
 
After..spice up by Husna with lots of chili 

 wakame udon for me..so refreshing

Chicken yakitori & Mushroom for only RM1

 Chili and souce
 For 2 person..not bad at all
 

 
 Dessert is Mango orange sorbet for RM6..i love it!yummy!
me..enjoying my meal :)
Anyway...

Traditional udon includes: House Special Udon,
Original Soup Udon, Chili Udon, Kitsune Udon, Wakame Udon. Kakiage Udon and Cold Original Soup Udon. Other special sauce Udon include Sesame Salada Udon, Cha Chiang Udon, Karee Udon, Oyako Udon and Nabe Udon.

Prices start at RM6 for the House Special Udon (udon with raw egg).  Extra toppings are at RM1 each.  Side dishes are approximately RM3 each, my favourite being the kakiage available in 3 types, original, with prawns and with pumpkin.  At night, yakitori is available at between RM2 and RM3 per stick.  If the yakitori is anything like Sanuki’s, then you’re in for a treat.

Marufuku Udon
L-18-G-1, Ground Floor,
Palm Square, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment