Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hurt

Nobody understands.They don’t know what i feel.They don’t live my life so they don’t understand the hurt I feel on the inside nobody seems to understand my life is messed up nothing ever feels right. I can't talk to anyone.I can't.

Sometimes i fell like I wanna runaway far from here. Go a little crazy and lose all my fears and tears.

Everybody tells me to forget the past. To forget the friendships that never did last. They don't know what I've been through in the past.Don't tell me you understand and feel the same way before.No, you are not!U will never understand.Sometimes i cry and cry and want to go back to the past to fix it right.But that would never happen.Just Wisdom and faith keep me at the right path.

Oh, God..Give me the strength..please..


No comments:

Post a Comment