Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

I heart my photographer!


I should write this months ago but now is not a bad time either.I really heart my photographer, Razali. He's doing a superb job on my wedding. I wish i can hire him for any occasion in my life, perhaps bring him along when i'm on holiday, should i? Maybe i have not experience any other service by other photographers, but its really hard to find someone with amazing skills and at the same time humble, kind,sweet and charge u with reasonable price..right?By the way, sweet is definition by my friend who eventually find him sweet ;)

Oh, how i knew him?

I am lucky that that i booked him on December 2010, which is 1 year(almost) before my wedding date. It is true that if you want the best for your wedding, make early preparation girls!1 year is not as long as what u imagine.
The first time is rejected by him because the date is fully booked by other couples. I was so disappointed and i told my fiancee that i really admire his work. But God can work miracles! A couple of months later, Razali update his blog and he is available on my wedding date!i call him straight and bank in the deposit! i felt so relieved at that moment.Then we met on my wedding on 11.11,11. I had great invaluable experience during my wedding day. The special moment is captured and will be safe with me!

Feel free to browse his website http://mohdrazali.com/

This is him!

Being a photographer is seriously awesome!A picture could tells a thousand words and I hope i can be one of them on day..can ah?hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment