Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Darabeef for Lunch..yummy!

ok..ok..my diet plan slightly off the plan now..not slightly..i think i had a detour!hahaah!gosh!macamana lah nak diet..i still makan nasi and burger now and then..arghh!tension billa fikirkan pasal diet..i need to get rid 5kg before my big day.

 ok, today i had Darabeef burger for lunch. Husna treat sebab dah gaji, not my fault...ahaks!

I've never try Darabeef before, this is first time and it was great. The burger is juicy, the fries is way  better than McD and the best thing is the price is just like McD

Darabeef is not selling burger only. They sells chilled & frozen beef, burger patties and meet snacks.

 Darabeef outlet at Uptown Damansara. 
Other outlet is at IOI Mall, Puchong, Sooka Sentral and Taylor University College Lakeside Campus

 The Promotion...RM7.77 for each combo(dine in only..since i felt embarrassed just now asking why is my bill at the normal price-not  available for take away okey.. )

  
 Menu- price moreless like McD

 The frozen product..would like to buy this next time

 The ambiance at Darabeef Uptown, Damansara

 The takeaway packaging

 pink & green..colorful! :)


 
 The juicy burger...yummeh!

The burger is so yummy & i definitely will comeback..heheh!
I promise myself i will jog later after work!

Worth to try peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment